HP ProBook 4440s 4441s 4445s 4446s Series original keyboard or keypad with gray frame or without frame USA/UK layout P/N : 702238-001
- Laptop Brand : HP
- Laptop Model : Probook 4440s 4441s 4445s 4446s Series
- Keyboard Part Number : 702238-001 , 701282-001
- Layout: US/UK (Compatible)
- Top Based/Cover: With Frame/ Without Frame (Please select the Price Options before purchase)
- Language: English (USA/UK)
- Backlit: No
- Color: Black
- Track Pointer : No
- Power Switch: No
- Screw: 2
- Size : Medium
- Condition: Brand New & Original (QC Pass)
- Guarantee (Replacement): 1 Year (360 Days)* read more
- Fitting Charge : Applicable/Not Applicable* See details
Please firstly compare the picture with your keyboard before you place an order. Make sure the laptop model and keyboard is the right one you need. If you are still not sure after a comparison, please contact us.
Suggestion : When you want to buy a laptop keyboard , you must follow these indications:
- Laptop accurate brand, model/series name & number or keyboard P/N
- Color & layout (USA/UK)- especially Enter key
- Fixing type : easy removable or adhesiveness (palmrest based)
- Button shape (especially arrow or corner keys ) or connector cable extent & position
- Screw position, track pointer & backlit availability
- Keyboard Connecting Cable or Ribbon ending cover or cap setting up or down position (especially Asus brand)
- Including Palmrest or not ?
- Keyboard size : Long/Medium/Mini (especially with Num Lock/without Num Lock)
- Function Keys’ length & quantity (especially HP brand)
8 in stock
MRP:৳ 2,000 – ৳ 2,500
Compatible Laptop Model
- HP ProBook 4440s 4441s 4445s 4446s Series English gray frame or without frame
- HP ProBook 4440s series
- HP ProBook 4441s series
- HP ProBook 4445s series
- HP ProBook 4446s series
Keyboard Part Number :
- 9Z.N6L8W.11H 701282-001, SG-45740-XUA 90.4SI07.L01, 904SI07L01 NSK-CB1SW 675851-D61 639396-D61 683657-001 702238-001
HP Probook 4440S Keyboard Introduction
How to choose the correct HP Probook 4440S Keyboard?
HP Probook 4440S Keyboard Fits Parts NO.
- HP 639396-051 keyboard
- HP 639398-061 keyboard
- HP 675850-001 keyboard
- HP 675850-051 keyboard
- HP 675850-061 keyboard
- HP 9Z.N7VSW.001 keyboard
- HP 9Z.N7VSW.00E keyboard
- HP 9Z.N7VSW.00F keyboard
- HP 9Z.N7VSW.00G keyboard
- HP NSK-CH0SW keyboard
HP Probook 4440S Keyboard Fit Laptop Model.
- HP Probook 4440S keyboard
- HP Probook 4441S keyboard
- HP Probook 4445S keyboard
- HP Probook 4446S keyboard
How to Install / Replace your HP Probook 4440S Keyboard?
- Turn off your laptop. Disconnect the AC adapter and any cables, then remove the battery. Turn the laptop over and let it cool off for a few minutes before you begin.
- On the underside of the notebook, you’ll find screws holding the keyboard and palm rest in place. Set the screws aside, and be sure to keep track of them all.
- Turn it over and open the Lid. Slide your fingers under the top of the palm rest and gently pull it up, moving from the center to the outer left and right edges. Leaving the fingerprint reader attached, place the palm rest down in front of the unit.
- Lift the damaged HP Probook 4440S Keyboard up from the front, then pull it toward you to release it from the notebook’s frame. Pull up on the connector to detach.
- Attach the new HP Probook 4440S Keyboard replacement’s connector. Position it over the space vacated by the old connector, and press down firmly until it snaps into place. Slide the top of the keyboard under the lip of the frame (near the display). Ensure that the top edges are just under the frame. Tilt the keyboard down until it lays flat and sits flush with the top, left, and right edges of the frame.
- Align the bottom edge of the palm rest along the base of the frame, then press down until the top is also in place. Press firmly on the left and right edges to snap the palm rest into place again.
- Close the Lid, and turn the notebook over. Replace all the screws, making sure to tighten them securely. Insert the battery, plug in your AC adapter, and enjoy your new keyboard.