L18C3PF7 L18M3PF6 L18M3PF7 L18L3PF2 3ICP6/42/85 Laptop Battery for Lenovo IdeaPad S340-14API S340-14IIL S340-14IML 14IWL S340-15API S340-15IIL series Notebook
- Brand : Lenovo
- Suitable Model : IdeaPad C340 S340 series
- Battery Type Number: L18C3PF6 3ICP6/42/85
- Cell Chemistry : Lithium Polymer( Li-Polymer)
- Backup time : Depends on your consumption and usages.
- Life cycles : 500+ Times
- Product Condition : Brand new & Original (Real capacity, high quality cells, longer life cycles, convenient to use)
- Safeguard : Against incorrect voltage, short circuit, internal overheating.
- Warranty : 06 Months(180 days) cash back*
1. The first use of the battery, the battery voltage may be too low, you need to recharge the standby 06 to 08 hours before normal use.
2. First of all you should use the original AC Adapter/Charger in your laptop. Otherwise, WIT is not liable for any kind of damages.
*** Attention: To avoid wrong order placed or wrong item you bought, please check out the battery image, Model/Type/Part/Product Number, connector, etc. with your existing battery , carefully before ordering.
Battery Care Notes:
（1）How to charge and maintain your new battery?
Generally, the new batteries are not fully charged. Before starting to use the new batteries, it is necessary to use the remaining 5% of the battery power before charging, and then charge the batteries. It is strictly forbidden to use the battery power to 0%. This may easily lead to the battery unable to charge and the battery performance degradation. The best way is to charge the battery in the off state until the power indicator turns green or goes out! The battery needs to be charged and discharged in three to four cycles to achieve the highest efficiency. When charging and discharging, the temperature of the battery will rise, which is a normal phenomenon. If the battery is idle for a long time, it is recommended that you charge the battery once a month to maintain the lithium-ion battery. After the fully charged battery is placed for a period of time, the battery will also discharge naturally, so when the battery is stored for a period of time, it needs to be charged.
（2）Is there a problem with the new battery that can’t be charged?
Usually not. When the device charges the battery for the first time, due to the instability of voltage and current, when the battery is half charged (sometimes more, sometimes less), the device stops charging the battery. If this happens, please don’t worry, just use up all the power and recharge again. The first charge of the battery may require several repetitions. This is normal.
(3) How long does it take for the new battery to fully activate?
Most laptops take eight hours to fully charge. Digital batteries take no less than five hours, but generally in the first four hours, they can charge 75% of the electricity, and the remaining 25% will take more time.
(4) Turn off the computer when charging. Do not unplug the power supply during charging.
(5) The battery shall be fully charged and discharged, and the battery shall not be charged when it is not fully charged or discharged, so as not to affect the battery life.
(6) Avoid artificial impact, disassembly, falling, heating or short circuit.
(7) To charge, use a dedicated device.
(8) Try to avoid using the battery in the environment with too high or too low temperature.
Compatible Laptop Models:
- Lenovo IdeaPad C340
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340
- Lenovo Ideapad C340-15IWL
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-14API
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-14IIL
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-14IML
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-14IWL
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15API
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15API Touch
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IIL
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IML Touch
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL Touch
- Lenovo IdeaPad C340 15, Ideapad C340-15IWL, Ideapad S340 15, IdeaPad S340-14API, Ideapad S340-14IWL, Ideapad S340-14IWL-81N70056GE, IdeaPad S340-15API, Ideapad S340-15IWL
Battery Part Numbers:
- L18M3PF7 L18C3PF7 L18L3PF3 L18C3PF6 L18M3PF6 L18L3PF2 5B10T09094 5B10T09095 5B10T09097 5B10W67217 5B10W67195 5B10W67289