Toshiba Satellite L730 L735 Laptop Motherboard
- Brand Name: Toshiba
- Series : Satellite L730 L735
- Product Type : Motherboard/Systemboard/Mainboard/Logicboard
- Part Number: da0bu5mb8e0 rev: e
- Chipset: Intel HM65
- Supportable CPU : Intel Celeron , Intel Pentium, Intel Core i3 , Core i5 & Core i7
- Socket Type: rPGA 989
- Type of Graphics Card: Integrated (Intel)
- Dedicated Graphics Card: No
- Maximum Ram Capacity: 8 GB
- Memory Bank: Dual, DDR3 DIMM
- Hard Disk Interface: SATA
- Optical Drive Interface: SATA
- Expansion Slots: MINI PCI
- USB Port: 1 (USB 3.0)
- eSATA: No
- SSD Slot : Yes
- WIFI Slot : Yes
- HDMI Port: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Memory Card Reader Slot: No
- Webcam/Motion Eye Camera: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Microphone Jack: Yes
- VGA Port: Yes
- Power Port Type: Cable
- Product Condition : Refurbished & Original (Fully Tested)
- Warranty : 90 days ( 03 Months) read more
- Fitting Charge : Not Applicable (Free) See details
- Shipping Obligation : Unable to Courier*
Note: Please read the above information carefully and checkout the image at every corners and to avoid wrong order placed or wrong item you bought, kindly check the product specific part number, CPU category, RAM type, GPU class, generation, cache memory etc. before ordering.
*Motherboard Order Procedure: In the fact of multi-functionalities or versatilities or sensitiveness , Laptop/Macbook motherboard is very complicated process to assemble or match or select with the existing one meanwhile, we request to you that when you find out your desired items in our website and eager to purchase those goods, primarily, you should bring or send the Notebook/ Macbook to our service center at Dhanmondi, Dhaka for compatibility test and diagnosis by free of cost before ordering or purchasing. Read more*
1 in stock
1 in stock
Motherboard test function procedures:
1. Check the appearance, such as turps, dust, tin soldering or other dirty mark on board.
2. lack of electronic insulation gummed paper.
3. Check whether lacks of fittings, rust, rot, heat elimination chassis.
4. Check internal and external connector of LCD display , Two memory, DVD driver, Network connection, Voice, Mouse, Keyboard, Dial, USB, SD connector, PC, 3.3V CMOS battery, Battery whether charge and discharge, Full running 3D, Restart system at least two times.
The motherboard design adopted by laptop manufacturers is extremely delicate and fragile and can be very easily damaged by heat and/or impact to the unit, light impact or moderate temperatures may affect system stability whereas serious impact or high temperatures may cause severe and irreparable failure of the laptop.
Repairing a laptop motherboard is a very complex, complicated process and can be both costly and time-consuming. Technicians usually use specialized machinery for welding the chips, replacing damaged chips, conductors or PCBs. If the motherboard cannot be repaired due to problems such as fracturing, burnt out or melted chips, the complete motherboard will have to be replaced. To test this, plug in the AC adaptor and check if the charging light is lit, if it is lit then the motherboard might be repairable, if not, the motherboard may be damaged beyond repair.
If the laptop system turns on and displays a blue screen, suddenly restarts or remains inactive after being switched on, these could be indications of over-heating or moisture in the machine which could cause oxidization on the motherboard or it might be an indication that some of the chips on the board are malfunctioning.
To monitor the operation of a laptop, the user may want to try “Speedfan 4.37” which is system monitoring software. This software will not only display the actual temperature of the CPU, VGA GPU, Hard Drive and Motherboard in operation, but also captures detailed information on rotation rate of a fan and the applicable voltage, etc. It will notify the user in advance if the laptop is over-heating or of any other symptoms of errors.