200W, Laptop AC Adapter/Charger, Razer
Razer 19.5V 10.26A 200W Original AC Power Adapter or Charger for Razer Blade 15 w/GTX 1060, Year: 2018 Gaming Laptop Oval shape 3-hole, 200W Razer RC30-0238 RC30-02380100 Charger200W, Laptop AC Adapter/Charger, Razer
Razer 19.5V 10.26A 200W Original AC Power Adapter or Charger for Razer Blade 15 w/GTX 1060, Year: 2018 Gaming Laptop Oval shape 3-hole, 200W Razer RC30-0238 RC30-02380100 Charger
- Brand : Razer
- Product Type: AC Power Adapter or Charger
- Model/Part Number : RC30-02380100
- AC Input: 100-240V~ 3.6A (for worldwide use)
- Operating Frequency : 50-60Hz
- DC Output: 19.5V — 10.26A
- Power Output: 200W
- LED Power Indicator : Yes
- DC Connector Type : 3-hole (Oval shape)
- DC Cable Length: 1.5 Meter
- AC Plug Type: UK /USA (3-prong)
- AC Cord/Cable: Included
- Condition: Original & Brand New (QC Pass)
- Warranty : 06 months (180Days)*–without electrical & physical damages. read more
- Please be sure about DC accurate output (such as : 19.5V — 10.26A , 200W) & DC connector type (such as : 3-hole Oval shape) before ordering.
- Please confirm the specifications and plug size before purchasing! If you can’t make sure, please feel free to contact us.
Please don’t waste your money & time to purchase the low class or copy Adapter/Charger for your valuable laptop. You Should be used Original AC Adapter/Charger , Otherwise it may cause to harm battery and your valuable laptop also.
- AC Adapter is the vital device for your valuable laptop. So, please be careful to buy this device from the market before ensuring the accurate output DC capacity (mAh) which is mentioned back side of your laptop. Inaccurate voltage and current (mAh) supply may cause of laptop’s performance and unstable voltage & current (mAh) will damage your laptop’s motherboard, battery life and other integrated electronics parts. For this reason, when you choose an adapter for your laptop that meets all of the three requirements : (i) Accurate output voltage and current, (ii) Exact DC connector/tip size and (iii) Appropriate polarity. Read More