Warranty/Guarantee and Cashback Policy
SEGMENT 5 : Warranty , Return and Cashback policy
www.witcomputers.com is an authentic e-Commerce platform of Laptop and MacBook related all kinds of accessories in Bangladesh which is carrying on generally three types of after-sales service for honorable customers such as –
5.1 Warranty Policy :
5.1.1 We are promised to our customers to repair or replace the product which is purchased from us if it develops a fault within the written period of time based on his/her purchased invoice or warranty card. Our few products are sold based on replacement warranty for a specified period of time and other head, the majority of our products are sold based on repairable warranty.
5.1.2 When a purchaser claims a logical warranty for the product within the written period of time without physical and electrical damages or burn cases or torn warranty sticker, initially we will try to repair through 07(seven) working days, if it is fail to resolve the problem, we would replace another one.
5.1.3 Accidental damage, damage caused by misuse or fire wire and tear are not covered under the warranty. This includes damage to casings, cables or connectors, warranty sticker , etc.
5.1.4 The warranty does not cover damage or failure that is a direct consequence of connecting the product to an incompatible device. Connecting your product to an incompatible device may cause damage to the product and to your device.
5.1.5 The warranty does not cover batteries that have been left in storage for long periods of time without being periodically charged / discharged or that have exceeded their natural life expectancy in terms of charge / discharge cycles.
5.1.6 The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend the warranty period.
5.1.7 When the purchaser will send the goods for warranty , he/she will pay both shipping cost. The liability of www.witcomputers.com is ended at the expiry of the warranty period of the item/s purchased by the buyer and there shall be no claim of whatever nature and no claim of refund of whatever situation is made by the buyer.
5.1.8 Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for warranty under the Consumer Rights Protection Act, 2009 (“CRPA, 2009”), we do not sell products on a trial basis or for diagnostic purposes. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
5.2 Return Policy :
5.2.1 WIT Computers offers customers the opportunity to return goods up to 02(two) days after receipt (“the Returns Period”), subject to the terms and conditions in this returns policy.
5.2.2 You can examine the goods as you would in a shop but the goods must be returned in ‘as new’ condition and in their original packaging.
5.2.3 All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on the Web Site.
- Your product must be complete, including all accessories, in its original, unmarked box / packaging and in ‘as new’ condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging). We may accept returns within the Returns Period that do not fully comply with this requirement, but this will be subject to a restocking charge to cover the loss that we might reasonably expect to incur in reselling the item(s).
- A proof of purchase must be supplied.
- You must return any free gifts which came with the product.
- We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalized.
- Goods must be received by us within 02(two) calendar days of us issuing your RMA (Return Merchandise). Goods received outside of this period will be rejected. We would advise returning your goods as soon as possible to ensure sufficient time for delivery.
Until such time as you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of the item(s). Any use of or damage to the delivered goods or product packaging beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery will result in you incurring a reduction of your refund to cover the loss that we might reasonably expect to incur in reselling the item(s).